Customer Engagement Lead
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GSK has been operating and grown substantially both in its infrastructure, business operations as well as talent base spreading across its four business entities – Pharmaceuticals & Vaccines, Consumer Healthcare, and Quality Supply Chain.
We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Engagement Lead who is keen to help GSK Indonesia have best quality in customer engagement to support profitable growth agenda of Indonesia market.
- Customer Engagement/ MCM; Create consistent and coherent digital and face to face interaction quality across Indonesia
- Ensure deployment of global channels in markets with high quality standards to meet Indonesia customer needs, provide standard MC and commercial effectiveness support, and to ensure proper CLM methodology and understanding to refine the strategy.
- Enhance integrated channel usage (Veeva MC) and deploy new capabilities and channel in Veeva across Indonesia.
- Collaborate with Customer Marketing team to transform MC insight into excellence and enrichment in digital and face to face interactions
- Sales Force Effectiveness; Work in collaboration with LOC BI to conduct sales resource optimization exercise for Rx/ Vx Sales Force to create efficiency and effectiveness.
- Hold performance review of SFE & MC KPIs regularly with all Business Unit through Commercial Operation Meeting.
- CRM Veeva & Analytics; Ensure daily operation of CRM Veeva and have clear oversight on digital and face to face engagement via digital, CRM analytics & COMPASS.
- Marketing Capability; Execute Marketing Excellence Program from Global Team.
We look for people who appreciate the importance of safety and quality and strive to continuously improve our performance and practices. We work in an open and transparent environment so you’ll be someone who treats others with respect and integrity – as you will be treated yourself.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with:
- Minimum education background as bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in business intelligence or related area.
- Deep digital knowledge and channel management for Indonesia Market.
- Pharma experience and commercial experience (sales/ marketing) is an asset.
- Strong people management experience.
- Capable of working across boundaries and functional, regional exposure is an advantage.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and capable of working in a complex and challenging environment.
- High resilience and agile, with creative and strategic mindset.
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, etc. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply online.
Apply for Customer Engagement Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly