HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Stability of automatic dishwashing formulas in modern packaging forms
- Collaboration with packaging department to determine key performance parameters
- Optimize formula and packaging correlation with mathematical modelling
- Improve test procedures to identify most relevant parameters
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of studies in the field of chemistry or chemical engineering
- Knowledge / background with mathematical modelling is advantageous
- Fluency in English and basics of German required
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Strong digital background
- Interest in connecting and collaborating in different areas of product development
21017419 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.