HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets. YOUR ROLE
- Execute new packaging development projects
- Ensure fulfillment of performance, quality and cost packages requirements
- Ensure that all new packages meet international recycling, health and safety requirements and other regulations
- Execute process developments necessary to support cross-functional teams to achieve the completion of new technology and innovations
- Assure technology state of the art through patent protection of all new developments and technologies
- Ensure compliance with Henkel corporate SHE(Safety, Health and Environment) standards, policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is required (Engineering, Chemistry, Technology, etc.)
- Minimum of three years work experience in package development of laundry, homecare, cosmetic or food industry is required
- Expertise in technical knowledge of injection, blowing and thermoforming molding is required
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required
21017336 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.