Location: Near Salem, New JerseyCheck out www.scientificsearch.com for all of our openings
Are you looking to work for a leading organization that has a solid reputation in the pharmaceutical industry? Our client has a global presence with over 2000 employees throughout the world and revenue over $900MM. With state-of-the-art facilities, a recession proof industry and talent second to none, you will have an amazing career here.
You will have knowledge and experience applying basic scientific principles and routinely performs analysis in the following functional areas (HPLC, GC, and Wet Chemistry). The incumbent is able to troubleshoot and participate in investigations. The incumbent, once fully trained, will work 12 hour shifts in a 24/7 schedule environment in support of the production department.Responsibilities
- Provides analytical support for production.
- Performs GC, HPLC or Wet chemistry analyses on Raw Material, In-process and Finished Lot samples.
- Supports Analytical and Chemical Development by testing samples.
- Provides quick turnaround of in-process samples to production when necessary.
- Thoroughly documents all results in attachments.
- Completes laboratory housekeeping tasks as needed.
- Aids production with WinLIMS questions.
- Initiates deviations and investigations as needed.
- Support Laboratory Investigations through testing.
- Evaluates data entered into WinLIMS via trending reports.
- Performs all tasks in accordance with cGMP compliance.
- Assists in writing of SOPs, testing standards, protocols and reports.
- Assists in training of lab personnel on instrumentation, methods, and cGMP.
- Provides ideas/feedback for areas where efficiency can improve.
- Reviews and releases select analytical results.
- Performs any other laboratory tasks deemed necessary by the QC Supervisor or QC Manager.
- Adheres to all applicable SHE and cGMP regulations.
- Works 12 hour shifts in accordance with a 24/7 production environment.
Reports on shift to the Site Shift Supervisor and QC Laboratory Supervisor as neededEducation And Experience
- A BS in chemistry or related science and 0-5 years of work experience is required.
- Knowledge of cGMP is desirable.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work efficiently with people of all levels and cultures.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be very conscientious and detail oriented.
- Must be able to manage projects and prioritize appropriately.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
For immediate consideration, email email@example.com and mention Job#15486