HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Perform routine tests and analysis with focus on cleaners, lubricants, surface treatment, functional coatings etc.
- Maintain technical expertise and skills matching the business unit strategy.
- Reporting of laboratory results and methods according to accepted standards and communicate to internal/external customers.
- Quick action and response to customer routine test and provide qualified test report.
- Conducts all laboratory work in a safe manner including the use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), adherence to site safety practices, use of laboratory equipment, 5S, etc.
- Support product or process introduction directly at the customer's site.
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Master's degree in Chemistry-preferably Inorganic/Analytical/ Material Science/Applied chemistry.
- Minimum 1 year of Industrial experience in paint, coatings and surface treatment.
- Experience in testing is must
- Good Analytic and communication skills
- Ability to understand products associated with assigned technologies.
- Excellent Hands-on and equipment competency.
21018498 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.