SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse in the Hemodialysis.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Valley Regional Medical Center - Brownsville, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) - Hemodialysis PRN
Founded as Valley Community Hospital in 1975, Valley Regional Medical Center proudly serves Brownsville and the surrounding communities. Valley Regional is committed to providing the best health care for the residents in the Rio Grande Valley.
Valley Regional Medical Center is a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with over 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties; Valley Regional Medical Center is a leader in a vast array of high quality inpatient and outpatient programs and services.
What you will do in this role:
* The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
* Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice.
* Maintains a safe a therapeutic environment.
* Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient. Plans individualized patient care utilizing an interdisciplinary approach.
* Provides care and coordinates participation that fosters the goals of the hospital's mission and vision statement.
* When acting in charge nurse role, registered nurses are responsible for day-to-day activities to ensure the delivery of quality patient care in a therapeutic environment.
* Make staff assignments based on patient need and the skill of the staff.
* Respond in a timely manner to requests for information or follow-up with physician, staff or patient issues.
What qualifications you will need:
Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
* Current TX RN licensure
* 1 year of Dialysis RN experience
* American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BLCLS) and Certification
* American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team.
We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.