At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It's in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
We are looking for the candidates who are is primarily responsible for managing tasks associated with journal submission, peer review process and services provided by the team up to the stage article is handed over to production. The person is responsible for ensuring our editors, authors and reviewers are effectively and efficiently supported to contribute to the growth and development of Wiley journals.How you will make an impact:
We are looking for people who:
- Peer Review Management - Manage specific tasks associated with the peer review process from manuscript submission to final editorial decision.
- Systems Management and Reporting - Maintain journal database and supporting documents to help peer review, as applicable. Prepare accurate, regular reports to provide journal progress and performance overviews for internal/external clients as required or as agreed.
- Subject Matter Expertise - Excellent understanding of his/ her own subject area. Provide editorial assistance by screening scholarly manuscript for ethical compliance. Understand concept and context of the primary topic covered in the manuscript and provide overall assessment based on scholarly content in the manuscript
- PHD in relevant stream
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to deal with demanding problems and proactively identifying additional customer support opportunities
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively is essential
- Ability to independently organize, execute, manage and track all assigned tasks
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company's headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.*When applying, please attach your updated resume/CV to be considered.