Working in concert with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) personnel deliver MB-DRIVE curriculum at various OEM Learning & Performance Centers, or other OEM locations.
Oversee the day-to-day operations of CTG at OEM locations, support Customer communications and satisfaction and deliver technical automotive training courses. Work closely with OEM on all curriculum updates and participate in periodic Train-the-Trainer events with OEM.
* In concert with OEM staff, support the day-to-day operations of facilities, schedules, training aids, program progress, materials, and staffing.
* Maintains daily/weekly contact with National and Regional Manufacturer Training Managers and to coordinate training, staffing, vehicles and equipment.
* Actively participates in the recruitment and placement of students to MSAT programs
* Helps to develop classroom ready curriculum from original equipment manufacturer products and service manuals. (Develops and creates lesson plans, visual materials, evaluations, practical applications and demonstrations).
* Maintains and tracks CTG and Manufacturer Inventories of vehicles, equipment and facilities valued in excess of $1M per facility.
* Delivers prepared curriculum through multimedia techniques.
* Supervises students in classroom and labs to ensure participation and motivation. Facilitates a neat, orderly, controlled and safe environmen
* Assists with student housing (where applicable), to include assisting the CTG Support Services Coordinator in the performance of housing inspections.
* Tests and evaluates student performance and provides counseling and guidance to at-risk students using proper documentation.
* Prepares weekly reports of activities as directed.
* Fiscally responsible for travel and course delivery expenses.
* Adhere to all the guidelines of the OEM Corporate Travel Policy
* Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience
* High school diploma or GED with some post-secondary education required
* Five years experience as a manufacturer specific technician or fully qualified manufacturer specific instructor preferred.
* Two years CTG instructor or relevant experience.
* ASE Certifications as required by OEM
* Able to support flexible and adaptable work schedules.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written
* Successfully coach, mentor, discipline, and motivate students/technicians.
* Organization, planning and prioritization skills
* Time management skills and deadline oriented, can adapt to face changing environment
* Problem solving and decision making skills, using good judgment and professionalism.
* Knowledge of MS Office.
* Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 5 pounds or less 5% of the workday
* Must be able stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 5% or less of the workday
* Must be able to talk, see, hear, concentrate, think, learn and reason for all of the workday
* Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods throughout the workday.
* Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for prolonged periods throughout the workday.
* Work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment.