- Provides holistic, individualized care using the nursing process for patients routinely seen on the unit.
- Demonstrates an advanced level of clinical competency, nursing judgment, teaching skills and a commitment to improving the quality of patient care.
- Independently performs general and unit-specific clinical skills.
- Responsible for the assessment, treatment and nursing care delivery appropriate to the ages of the patients served.
- Ability to obtain and interpret information in terms of the patient's needs.
- Possesses knowledge of growth and development and has an understanding of the range of treatment needed for all patient groups.
- Current CA RN License
- Must have and maintain current BLS, ACLS, and PALS
- Must have MICN Certification or obtain within one (1) year of hire date
- Must have and maintain Crisis Prevention Intervention Certification or obtain within one (1) year of hire date
- Must have one (1) year RN experience in Acute Care Setting
- Must have RN experience in the Emergency Department within the last two (2) years
$38.23 to $52.53Shift:
At LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting, we value our candidates and their experience is our priority.
If interested apply now or call us at 661-347-1524.