- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Responsible for the assessment, treatment or care appropriate to the ages of the patients served, i.e. Neonate, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric.
- Demonstrates the ability to obtain and interpret information in terms of the patient's needs, possesses knowledge of growth and development and has an understanding of the range of treatment needed for these patient groups.
- California RN License
- ACLS - AHA
- BLS - AHA
- PALS - AHA
- At least four (4) years of relevant experience
- Must have and maintain NRP, EFM or obtain within six (6) months of assignment to department
Days and Nights
At LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting, we value our candidates and their experience is our priority.
If interested apply now or call us at 661-347-1524.