Phoenix Truck Driving Institute is looking to hire full-time and part-time CDL Instructors for the day, evening, and weekend classes.
Phoenix Truck Driving Institute is a leader in providing CDL training and Job Placement to students entering the transportation industry. We are currently seeking a Commercial Driving Instructor to provide classroom, range, and on-road instruction to students seeking a Class A Commercial Driver's License.
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Must have clean MVR
- At least 3 years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience
- Must meet all FMCSR qualifications
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Must have a working knowledge of the state and federal regulations for CMV
- Must be motivated, teachable, and possess the ability to clearly articulate the necessary training to students
- Instructors who are proficient in working with deaf and hard of hearing people are highly desired
No teaching experience necessary - we will train you to be an instructor!
We are also looking for quality 3rd party testers.
Local candidates only. Relocation benefits will not be offered for this position.
Phoenix Truck Driving Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Company DescriptionPhoenix Truck Driving Institute has been providing high-quality truck driver training for over 11 years. Our school offers training and testing programs so you can earn your commercial driver's license (CDL). Your training will include a combination of classroom, range, and real-world driving. With our accelerated classes, you can be on the road and earning in as a little as four weeks. If you would like more information, contact us today. One of our advisors can explain how you can get your license and become a truck driver.