- Under the general direction of the Unit Director/Clinical Manager, the R.N. Charge Nurse independently provides holistic, individualized care using the nursing process for patients routinely seen on the unit.
- Demonstrates an advanced level of clinical competency, nursing judgment, teaching skills and a commitment to improving the quality of patient care.
- Independently performs general and unit-specific clinical skills.
- Is responsible for the coordination of quality patient care through the implementation of the nursing process on a shift basis.
- Specific areas of responsibility include, but may not be limited to: serving as a resource person, role model, mentor, assuring therapies and treatments are given as ordered, immediate oversight of staff assigned to that unit, assisting in staff development and direct communication with the Clinical Managers and Department Director of the unit as well as Administration as appropriate.
- Must have current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California
- Must have and maintain current BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP and AFM
- National Certification will be identified and time frame set to obtain within ninety (90) days of accepting role
- Must have one (1) year RN experience in Acute Care Setting
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years specific clinical experience
$40.13 - $56.19Shift:
At LabMinds Staffing & Recruiting, we value our candidates and their experience is our priority.
If interested apply now or call us at 661-347-1524.