- 1919 graduates of MatSci with GPA of 3.5 are welcome
- 1919 graduates of ChemE with GPA 3.6 are welcome
- Determine and ensure the quality of incoming and outgoing materials as per the LTS internal standards. Verify product specifications such as chemical composition, size, purity, manufacturing process, etc., following established Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). Record and report all relevant quality control (QC) documentation for internal reference, compliance manuals, quality records, traceability, and auditing purposes.
- Analyze and characterize crystallography, chemical composition, and physical properties of materials using SEM, ICP-MS, X-Ray diffraction (XRD). (LTS R&D Laboratory features NexIOn ICP MS, HITACHI SEM, PE AAs, HP GC, GCMS, Panalytical X'pert XRD, Microtrac particle analyzer, etc.). Record and report the results for internal records and to ensure quality according to standards.
- Project R&D work includes production method development using Hot Press, Hot Iso Static Press, Vacuum Induction melting, Solid-state synthesis, Sol-Gel process, etc.
Company DescriptionThin Film Chemical manufacturer. Operation at Research Developmental facility