The Richmond Campus of Bryant & Stratton College is currently seeking a part-time clinical instructor.
Essential Job Functions:
* Supervise students in a clinical setting in one or more areas depending on clinical experience: Fundamentals, OB, Pharmacology, Medical/Surgical, Pediatrics, Mental Health and/or Lifespan Development, Community Health, Leadership Development courses.
* Provide regular skills assistance and tutoring.
* Attend mandatory meetings.
* Collaborate with nursing faculty in developing and evaluating course curriculum, learning support, and assessments.
* Implement and evaluate strategies for improved student retention and success.
* Maintain knowledge and skills and model lifelong learning through continuous professional development, including completing and maintaining a teaching portfolio and relevant professional certifications.
* Serve on campus committees and participate in campus events.
* Be available to supervise students in the clinical setting in day, evening, and/or weekend classes.
* Travel required to various clinical sites.
* Other related duties as required.
* BS-Nursing required, MSN preferred, and current Virginia RN license required.
* Successful instruction in higher education setting preferred.
* Minimum of 2-years clinical experience in field required.
* Working knowledge of computer software (e-mail, Microsoft Word, etc.)
* Demonstrated commitment to professional development and student success.
* Strong team player.
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer