Posting Number F00285P Classification Title Faculty Position Type Disclaimer
Liberty University's hiring practices and EEO Statement are fully in compliance with both federal and state law. Federal law creates an exception to the "religion" component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations (including educational institutions), and permits them to give employment preference to members of their own religion. Liberty University is in that category.
Position Title Social Work Faculty Does this position require driving? No Contact Contact Phone Ext Contact Email Job Summary/Basic Function
This social work faculty member will teach social work across the curriculum and across programs with their primary focus on the MSW curriculum. Courses are taught from a biblical worldview in compliance with the Council on Social Work Education's (CSWE) Educational Policies and Accreditation Standards. The faculty member will participate in student advising, curriculum development, the CSWE accreditation process as well as professional, university, and scholarly activity.
- Master's degree in social work from a CSWE-accredited program
- Minimum 2 years of post-master's social work degree practice experience
- Basic competency with Office 365 (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Doctoral degree in social work or related field, or J.D.
- Social Work Clinical License
- Experience teaching within the framework of CSWE standards.
- Experience teaching social work from a biblical worldview.
- Experience with learning management systems (i.e., Canvas)