Sr EDC Programmer
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions. Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Sr EDC PROGRAMMER
Electronic Data Capture (EDC) programmers work collaboratively with internal/external colleagues, including system vendors, to support Gilead's business objectives by ensuring the consistent and timely development of electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs) and dynamic EDC system functionality, as well as providing analysis-ready datasets and reporting output.Job Description:
Key Skills Required:
- Advanced proficiency in Rave EDC study development, edit check, and Custom function programming within relevant EDC system(s).
- Preferred multiple programming language skills or supporting technologies (e.g. SQL, C#, Custom Function programming).
- Provides information on the EDC database builds risks, along with proposed solutions.
- Acts as a mentor to more junior programmers in the group and colleagues outside of EDC Programming.
- Should able to demonstrates expertise in Custom Function programming and EDC Study Development.
- Contributes to the monitoring of data quality during study conduct.
- Subject matter expert in multiple tasks performed by the EDC programming group.
- Oversees the creation of listings and reports using reporting and business intelligence tools.
- Knowledge of Rave integrations like Rave RSG, IxRt, Coder, etc will add advantage.
- Having Medidata Certification will an added value.
Education and Experience:
- Should able to perform Rave EDC Study Development and Study Migrations.
- Proficiency in EditChecks and Custom Function Programming.
- Work independently on multiple concurrent projects.
- BS/BA degree and at least 5 years of experience.
- MS/MA degree and at least 3 years of experience
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications and advice from internal and external experts, Gilead has made the decision to require all U.S. employees and contractors to receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.\u200b
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
'] To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Sr-EDC-Programmer_R0022044-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency