Course instructors at FPTI serve as educators and mentors for future personal trainers. You will present theoretical lectures such as kinesiology, biomechanics, anatomy and physiology, as well as lead live, practical instruction in the areas of (but not limited to) communication skills, exercise technique and baseline data collection.
Your role will be to equip personal trainers with tangible skills and applicable knowledge so that they can design effective exercise programs and retain their clientele. Instructors at Focus participate in faculty meetings and dedicate themselves to developing effective teaching strategies for their students. Furthermore, instructors are expected to maintain student records and contribute to curriculum enhancement.Minimum Requirements
The Perfect Candidate
- Live in the Tri-State Area since teaching is in-person
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in an exercise-related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in personal training
- Nationally recognized personal trainer certification
- Believes in the power of education to enhance personal trainers' success
- Is highly experienced and proficient in the craft of personal training
- Has experience in fitness education or adult learning
- Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication
- Can simplify and communicate complex concepts to students
- Has a passion for the fitness industry and its future
- Is willing to work with students and committed to seeing their success
- Is excited to see company growth
- Is capable of maintaining accurate records
- In proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Paid Time Off
- Medical benefits (health/dental/vision)
- 401K retirement plan
- Company-sponsored education events
- A great team!
How to Apply
- Competitive, commensurate with experience and education.
Please fill out the application completely and thoughtfully. For more information on the Focus Personal Training Institute, please visit www.FPTI.edu.
Powered by JazzHR