We are seeking adjunct instructors dedicated to excellence in teaching who desire to make a difference in the lives of our students. Teaching assignments are primarily located on the Austin Campus. The instructor may be assigned to teach in a traditional classroom and lab format as well as online, hybrid, and interactive television formats.
Activities related to comprehensive community college teaching and learning, including but not limited to:
- Instructional planning and delivery;
- Teaching and facilitating student learning;
- Curriculum planning and development;
- Assessment of student performance;
- Classroom management;
- Maintenance of professional skills and credentials;
- Participation in department meetings, coordination activities, and college-wide committees
The candidate must be able to work cooperatively with faculty and staff, demonstrate knowledge of and experience in assessment of student learning outcomes, participate in department meetings, college-wide committees, and maintain ongoing professional development activities.