Are you looking for a challenging and meaningful career? Then Aviation Institute of Maintenance
is for you!
Over the past 25 years, we have expanded to over a dozen campuses throughout the country, creating the world's largest family of FAA approved Part 147 aviation maintenance schools. Our schools have close relationships with airlines such as Delta, United, Allegiant, Republic, and others, in addition to smaller airlines and MRO's. At AIM, we train more FAA licensed aircraft mechanics than anyone else in the world and are only continuing to broaden our horizons. At AIM we are always looking for qualified and experienced individuals to pass along their skills at our campuses to the future workforce in the aviation maintenance industry. We currently have an opening for a Welding Instructor at our Duluth, GA campus.
This position is a perfect opportunity for an experienced welder looking to take the next step on their career path.
Classroom experience is not required ! We offer supportive training for those with adequate experience and the desire to share their knowledge of the Welding profession.Responsibilities include:
- Classroom management
- Promote a positive team-work environment
- Must be able to teach combination of theory and hands-on with provided materials.
- Medical Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 2 weeks of annual vacation plus holidays and paid time off
- Educational Assistance
If you meet the above TWO MUST requirements email your resume to DCAAMA@AviationMaintenance.edu
- Must have 3 years' experience in welding field
- Must have Certification in SMAW 3G
- Prefer certification in 4G
I hope to hear from you through the submittal of your resume.#AMA