For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we'll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking a Research Associate 1 for our Safety Assessment site located Ashland, OH.
The following are responsibilities related to the Research Associate 1:
* Coordinates assignments to facilitate scheduling of study-related events on assigned studies to ensure protocol requirements are met.
* Responsible for the accurate preparation and review of study calendars from draft and final protocols and ensuring all protocol-driven activities are accurately scheduled.
* Monitors scientific projects, and the conduct of procedures in accordance with the study protocol, and applicable SOP's.
* Responsible for the preparation of study notebooks, organization of study data, and timely review of all study-related data generated by Technical Operations
The following are minimum qualifications related to the Research Associate 1 position:
* Associate's degree (A.A./A.S.) or equivalent in related scientific discipline.
* 2 years of related experience in a GLP environment. Experience with research and investigative procedures, techniques and literature.
* An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
About Safety Assessment
Charles River is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market. Each year approximately 120 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.