What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Department
Part time - Rotating
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our extraordinary nursing team at University of Maryland Shore Regional Health.
At University of Maryland Shore Regional Health, you can learn, grow and make a lasting impact on patients and families. You will experience the support of a collaborative work environment and a sense of collegiality unlike any other. Our comprehensive system has many locations and practice options to choose from throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Learn more about what it's like to be a nurse at UM Shore Regional Health
As a Registered Nurse at UM Shore Regional Health, you'll experience:
* Competitive pay with our recent market adjustment for RNs
* The advantages of working for a Magnet designated Medical Center
* Comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
* Professional Advancement Model (PAM) designed to advance your career in nursing.
* Work Life Balance: You will accrue paid annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistant program.
* Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement and a student loan repayment program*
Responsibilities & Tasks
* Coordinates, implements, and evaluates a comprehensive age specific, Individualized Plan of Care for the client
* Ensures accuracy in the medication process.
* Demonstrates ongoing individual accountability to ensure positive quality outcomes.
* Seeks and supports opportunities for professional growth and development, including contact hours, in services, certifications, degree attainment and other as deemed necessary.
* Provides support to peers and staff by serving as coach, and/or mentor, and offering consistent, and visible support to team members.
* Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Be Successful:
* BSN preferred.
* 1+ years of Emergency Department experience (preferred)
* Specialty certification encouraged.
* Meets licensing requirements to practice registered nursing in the State of Maryland. Must meet all applicable state and local professional requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: bsn, care unit, domiciliary, intensive care, mhb, nurse, registered nurse, surgical, tcu, transitional