HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- The Head of eShop B2B - AM is the owner of Adhesives eShop and related systems and processes and roadmap.
- Key task is to lead eCommerce and to ensure exploitation of current and upcoming online channels and trends.
- Drive digital development by providing solutions to push e-sales capabilities and digitize the organization.
- Major focus to lead development of Adhesives eShop.
- Responsibilities include: Project Management: Lead global project / development team (agile approach)
- Give strategic guidance on e-shop functionalities & priorities to achieve business goals Define planning & budget (opex, capex) with external partners and dx for e-shop development
- Evaluate and monitor team / platform performance and capacity Identify and initiate integration to 3rd party software/platforms (e.g. PIM; cross-sell tools, online pricing)
- Masters Degree in Business, Marketing or IT focus
- 8+ years experience in digital/ project management
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.JOB ID:
21021614 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.