HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. The Salesforce Administrator oversees the day-to-day operation of the Salesforce application, which is critical to the sales functions for Beauty Professional in North America. The Salesforce Administrator works with stakeholders to define system requirements and customize the platform to achieve business goals and enable users to get the most out of Salesforce technology. Staying current with the continuous evolution of the Salesforce ecosystem enables the Salesforce Administrator to proactively present new and innovative solutions to stakeholders. The role reports to the Director of Business Applications, Beauty Professional North America. YOUR ROLE
- All aspects of user, security and access, and license management
- Configuration changes focusing on Automation and maintainability
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Own the communication, deployment and training related to platform changes, new features to end users and stakeholders
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- End User support
- Monitor and improve user adoption
- Technical documentation
- Minimum 3 years' experience administering Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, including customizing fields, records, record sets, workflows, reports and other standard objects
- Working knowledge of various products and solutions offered by Salesforce and its partners, Salesforce Maps and Customer Portals experience a plus
- Analytical skills to identify business needs and design and produce highly effective solutions
- Problem-solving abilities to identify and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Ability to communicate complex information effectively to employees at various levels within the organization, and to answer questions clearly and concisely
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of work performance
- Self-motivated to work independently, yet also able to perform in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize simultaneous demands while adhering to business timelines and schedules
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.JOB ID:
21021691 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.