Why Patients Need You
Pfizer Worldwide Medical and Safety colleagues play a key role in connecting evidenced based, medical decision support with colleagues and stakeholders to enable better health and treatment outcomes. Whether you are creating framework necessary to ensure our evidence is scientifically sound, providing unbiased, medically necessary expertise or investigating how to close gaps in data, our mission is simple. Empower healthcare decisions regarding the safe and appropriate use of medicines for patients.What You Will Achieve
It is our mission to strengthen the oversight of our clinical data through stronger ownership, control, and visibility. You will play an important role in processing, reviewing and receiving clinical data and records and from therapeutic groups as well as internal and outside investigators. You will ensure that accurate, timely, and consistent data reaches the clinical teams and other groups. You will be relied on for data management plans, including data preparation and validation activities, among others.
As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing important deliverables on time. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will make it easy to manage difficult issues and help in establishing consensus between teams.
It is your commitment and hard work that will help make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.How You Will Achieve It
- Manage own time to meet agreed targets; develop plans for work activities on own projects within a team.
- Serve as Data Manager for one or more clinical trials assuming responsibility for Data Monitoring and Management (DMM) activities.
- Ensure operational excellence in collaboration with partners and colleagues for application of standards and develop data cleaning reports in support of the data review plan.
- Ensure operational excellence across all Data Monitoring and Management (DMM) deliverables.
- Set-up and test data review listings to verify the quality and completeness of data as specified in Data Management Plan by reviewing data attributes populated by general users.
- Ensure lessons learnt during the study are documented and shared with other study teams to facilitate cross-study learning.
- Build good relationships with local and global SMEs from different fields, leverage their expertise in areas such as systems and process and proactively identify issues and work to create solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years' experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of data management processes and principles
- Experience with web based data management systems
- Working knowledge of electronic document management systems
- Knowledge of International Conference on Harmonization and more specifically Good Clinical Practices
- Thorough understanding of the processes associated with clinical study management and regulatory operations
- Ability to manage tasks, time and priorities
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills and adapt communications to audience
- Master's degree
- Relevant pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience using data visualization tools
- Proficient experience using commercial clinical data management systems and/or EDC products
- Awareness of regulatory requirements and relevant data standards
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.