Care Research is a preclinical contract research organization serving the biomedical research, pharmaceutical, and device & drug development industries. We facilitate research that enables improvements in the pharmaceutical and biomedical industries. In other words, our work saves and enhances lives all over the world.
We are seeking an experienced Research Associate with prior experience working with large and/or small animals. This position will assist in the planning and execution of non-clinical studies. Our Research Associate Will:
We Are Looking for an Associate Scientist Who:
- Conduct in vivo studies in small and/or large animals;
- Obtain blood samples for various clinical pathology and hematology tests;
- Dose animals via various routes PO, IP, SQ, IM;
- Perform tissue collections for histology and biomarker analyses;
- Maintain accurate records and lab data notebooks; and
- Follow facility SOPs and conduct procedures described in the SOPs
This Won't Be the Right Environment for Those Who:
- Possesses at least a Bachelor's Degree in a Health, Science, Animal Sciences, or Veterinary field;
- Has a minimum of 2 years of in vivo research experience;
- Is proficient in Software Programs including MS Office, particularly Excel;
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Is very detail-oriented, and strongly committed to quality and accountability;
- Has the knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (CFR 21 Part 58); and who
- Thrives in a strong collaborative environment.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Are uncomfortable in a scientific, laboratory, animal testing environment;
- Aren't able to quickly gain the confidence of peers who are fast-moving, intelligent, and analytical;
- Want a lot of mentoring, nurturing, or hand-holding;
- Need to be told what to do;
- Are easily offended; or who
- Move at a slow, methodical pace.