HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Work on topics from operational task list (user access management), engage in recurring operations calls, and support maintenance tasks
- Participate in software development from agile requirements, i.e. user stories (enhancements, screens, procedures) by developing executable source code for Henkel
- Support the entire application lifecycle from sprint/release phases, regular enhancement, and bug-fixing.
- Act as the interface to members of Trade Promotion Management program including externals (e.g., implementation partner or software vendor)
- Be part of the execution of release management tasks: code review, approval, code merging, deployment to target systems, and communication to the core team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Business Informatics
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
SAP Cloud Platform CF
- Open-minded team player and ability to cope with complexity & constant change
21022070 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.