At DaVita Clinical Research, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision, have a desire to shape the future of medicine, and empower their team to achieve success. They enjoy tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through a collaborative environment that involves team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, compassionate, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging and impactful work.Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for a Clinical Research Manager role with DaVita Clinical Research (DCR)
We are looking for a highly motivated, positive and innovative Clinical Research Manager to lead and develop a team that is on the cutting edge of Late Phase Renal research. DCR prides itself on a culture of growth, transparency and feedback and would want our leaders to do that same. We want a teammate who is compassionate, purposeful and motivated by meaningful work.
This position will be based in our Minneapolis office and support a region that includes Minneapolis and surrounding areas. Relocation options available.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for all research sites in the region to ensure proper resourcing of teammates, vendors, and supplies for study load to ensure successful execution of all clinical studies in the region.
- Develop research operations in region by adding additional dialysis units and/or physician clinics with current physician partners. Meet with practice manager to determine appropriate physician clinics for expansion of clinical studies. Meet with appropriate field teammates to determine feasibility to conduct research studies at new dialysis units.
- Collaborate with DCR departments to create new processes, resolve challenges, and strategize future planning.
- Demonstrates compliance with good clinical practice (GCP) and applicable law, and verifies that study teams comply with GCP, applicable law, study protocols, DCR policies and procedures, and with the standards customary in the clinical research industry.
- Develop new relationships with area physicians interested in conducting clinical research studies.
- Serves as a liaison between the physicians (Principal Investigator or Sub-Investigator), study sponsors and DaVita facility teammates. Conducts site selection visits with sponsors for placement of clinical studies..
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of clinical research experience or equivalent experience.
- Experience in leading, managing, coaching and developing a team
- Ability to travel 25%-50% of the time depending on business needs (Nights and weekends - with 10% overnight travel and minimal weekend work may be required)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment with shifting time frames; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in managing confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Commitment to and role model of DaVita's values with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions.
DaVita Clinical Research (DCR), a wholly owned subsidiary of DaVita Inc., is the research arm of DaVita. DCR innovates through retrospective outcomes research aimed at improving care and quality of life for people with kidney disease. DCR assists pharmaceutical and medical device companies in the design, recruitment and completion of clinical trials using its renal research site network. For 30 years we have helped 500+ clients with their development projects. DCR is based in Minneapolis, MN and operates in locations across the US.
DaVita Clinical Research is dedicated to improving the lives of our kidney care patients through:
- Industry sponsored clinical trials in End Stage Kidney Disease and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Internal prospective and retrospective research that helps inform the clinical care of our dialysis facilities and answer critical questions. See our most recent publications:
- Using technology to allow clinical trial enrollment remotely to increase options for patients and enhance patient experience
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.