Ayass Laboratory/Bioscience is looking for several computational biologists with bioinformatics background to work on Aptamers designs that are part of target and lead discovery efforts to generate new therapeutics in the areas of SARS-CoV2, immunology, cancer, and others.
Candidates should have experience with GUI design/development and data processing using different technologies such as web based JSP/Servlet/J2EE/EJB/Tomcat, Perl/CGI/Apache, VC++, SQL and C++. Working knowledge of R, Python, Pipeline Pilot, and/or Oracle and PostgreSQL database structure and design is desirable. Experience in Structural Biology and utilization of several protein-protein docking servers are available including ClusPro, GRAMM-X, Rosetta Dock and/or ZDOCK is a plus.
Applicants should have familiarity with biology and/or chemistry (coursework and/or lab experience) and be able to work in a team setting with individuals who have several years' experience in these fields. Good communication skills are required.
Education and Experience:
1. Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field of biological science, thesis work in bioinformatics and computational biology, or
2. Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field of biological science, and two (2) years related research experience in bioinformatics and computational biology, or
3. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field of biological science, and four (4) years related research experience in bioinformatics and computational biology.
All candidates should have experience in multiple areas of computing technology, and specific knowledge of molecular biology and genetics.
1. Support of scientific research using technical knowledge of software, software development, networking, and/or hardware in a complex computing environment.
2. Perform or direct others to perform complex data analysis related to specialized research methodologies and results. Manage assigned research projects with minimal input from the Principal Investigator. Develop and/or modify software to support new and ongoing research projects.
3. Assist in resolving hardware, software, and network issues in support of the laboratory. Oversee the development and maintenance of complex databases to support new and ongoing research projects.
4. Prepare research reports for presentation and assist with preparation of manuscripts for publication.
Kindly send your resume to
Company DescriptionOur lab is diagnostic medical laboratory specialized in autoimmune diseases , coagulation abnormalities , immunology , allergy, toxicology and pharmaco-genomic and next generation sequencing testing.
Innovative mass spec validation on hormones , small peptide , antibodies