· BS in Chemistry 2-5 years of lab experience or Master's Degree.
· Solid use of instruments including HPLC, GC, MS, TLC, IR, UV/VIS etc.
· Solid documentation skills with attention to detail, familiarity of GMP, GLP.
· Able to present findings to larger groups with guidance.
· BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or related field with 2-5 yrs lab experience (pharmaceutical industry preferred) or Master's Degree.
· Conduct experiments by following instructions with attention to details
· Solid use of analytical instruments including HPLC and chromatography data systems (i.e., Empower).
· Solid documentation skills, familiarity of GMP, GLP.
· Able to present findings to larger groups.
· Plan and execute assigned laboratory tasks utilizing standard procedures and technical understanding of various techniques to complete assigned tasks.
· Develop protocols for more complex tests or experiments performed with less defined assays and parameters.
· Apply basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and instrument related systems.
· Presents conclusions of defined experiments.
· Ensures safety and GxP requirements are met when performing tasks.
· Ensures timely and GxP compliant delivery of high quality precise data
Company DescriptionNot only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer's needs, but we also are committed to our employees' satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" since 2012 - eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.