Responsible for development of assay methods to assess immune responses to therapeutic proteins. Also required to assist with assay validations, routine lab operations, maintaining a lab notebook, participation in GLP compliance activities and other duties as needed.
* BS, MS or PhD in biochemistry or a related field
* Experience in immunoassay development and validation in a GLP lab (21CFR part 11 compliant)
* The use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is required.
* Experience with MesoScaleDiscovery immunoassays required.
* Experience with anti-drug antibody assays is preferred.
* Experience with Gyrolab a plus.
* Experience in a biopharma company, Clinical Research Organization (CRO) or diagnostic lab environment is preferred.
What We Offer
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm with overtime as needed and the potential for some off shift hours as dependent on project needs. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Spring House, PA are encouraged to apply.
* Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer