Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Perform routine analytical testing of medium to high complexity drug substance/drug product and/or method verification/characterization using instrumentation including, but not limited to, HPLC, GC, UV spectrophotometer, dissolution apparatus, pH meter, water activity meter, Karl Fischer titrators.
* Participate in conducting investigations
* Document test results in notebooks and reports
The ideal candidate would possess:
* Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external clients, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
* Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
* Proficiency in IT related skills such as Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint etc
Basic Minimum Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry or other related degree concentration,
* At least 4 years of related laboratory experience
* Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Indianapolis, IN are encouraged to apply.
What We Offer
* Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.