* Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
* Regular attendance and punctuality
* Maintain professional, positive, customer-centric persona
* Knowledgeable of laboratory testing service
* Applies regulatory compliance in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
* Good organizational skills are required for multiple task projects
* Schedules staff and assigns resources.
* Identifies resource needs and coordinates operational resource logistics
* Reviews data, as applicable
* Reviews cost estimates; compiles and provides revenue and forecast information to appropriate Eurofins staff, as applicable
* Assures staff compliance to SOPs and other regulatory agency guidelines
* Develops appropriate training plans and ensures staff are trained
* Develops expertise in operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of complex equipment or software
* Performs general human resources responsibilities, including recruitment activities, performance evaluations, and progressive discipline
* Identifies process improvement opportunities, recommends solutions, and implements action plans
* May act as front line contact for internal and external clients
* Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment
* Performs tasks of analyst and/or microbiologist
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
The ideal candidate would possess:
* Computer and organizational skills
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
* Clerical/word processing skills; good grammar, spelling, and punctuation proficiency
* Ability to lead a team, in a positive and inclusive manor
* Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications
* BS/BA degree in Science, or equivalent degree plus a minimum of 3 years related experience. Experience may be substituted for education.
* Strong background in chemistry, with applied analytical experience
* Knowledgeable with water compliance and agriculture testing
* Knowledge of appropriate regulatory agency guidelines.
* Working knowledge of laboratory operations and an understanding of the technical aspects of the laboratory and/or computers and computer software systems.
* Demonstrates strong organizational and communication skills.
* High level of accuracy and confidentiality required
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Has a valid driver's license
* Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, variable shifts based on customer need, currently, 9:00a-6:00p. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Wenatchee, WA are encouraged to apply.
* Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.