Perform experimental studies within the Parenteral and Liquid group in Drug Product Development related to the formulation development
Testing of therapeutic proteins by HPLC
Supporting the lead Investigator within DPD P&L for the development and optimization of liquid and lyophilized formulations,
Assisting with the execution of characterization and stability studies
Required to support formulation and filling unit operations including freeze/thaw, mixing, sterile filtration, vial and syringe filling and lyophilization studies under the guidance of the lead Investigator.Qualifications
- At least a BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related scientific field
- Experience in drug product development
- Biopharmaceutical industry familiarity
Position is full-time, Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm.Â Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, PAÂ are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays