Who We Are
TetraScience provides the worlds first and only R&D Data Cloud, with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve human life. Scientists at global Pharma and Biotech organizations rely on our innovative Tetra Data Platform for easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data to accelerate their digital lab transformation. With best-in-class SaaS performance, a team of industry innovators, and excellent product/market fit, Tetra is positioned to become an iconic life sciences software company.Who We AreYou thrive on working well with others.
You make the people around you better. You love to collaborate with fellow team members, customers, field engineers, executives, and inspire them to do their best.You relentlessly strive to excel in your craft.
You are passionate about building, observing and operating distributed systems at scale in production. You understand the challenges and trade-offs to be made when building and deploying new systems to production and are willing to challenge the boundaries of the scale.You consistently seek understanding and clarity.
You look at every interaction as an opportunity to learn. You arent afraid to ask questions. You have the humility and confidence to not be the smartest person in the room.What You Will Do
- Have a strong manual and test data preparation skill set
- Have the ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex problems
- Work closely with Product and Tetra Platform engineering teams to support and maximize the quality and reliability of TetraScience Platform microservices and customer facing Web application
- Review business requirements, specifications and technical design documents in order to eliminate potential predevelopment issues
- Create, prioritize and organize test cases into logical regression test suites after identifying high risk areas of the product
- Utilize QA best practices, patterns, and processes through all the stages of SDLC
- Maintain traceability of tests to requirements and specifications
- Maintain a high degree of technical competence with the latest Web, API and Desktop application testing technologies
- 3+ years of hands-on Quality engineering experience in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience testing Web applications and RESTful APIs
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience working in complex computing environments being able to formulate and implement effective test strategies
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Competitive Salary and equity in a fast growing company
- Supportive, team oriented culture of continuous improvement.
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediately family members.
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work | East Coast Zone + Boston office as needed