* Perform assays on vaccine products, process intermediates, and related experimental samples using one or more of the following techniques: ELISA, SDS-Page, Capillary Electrophoresis, Western Blotting or other biochemical/analytical tests (e.g., spectrophotometric, electrophoretic, immunochemical methods)
* Prepare solutions and reagents
* Technical document preparation and review
* Laboratory data review
* Maintain records and test results following good manufacturing practices (GMP)
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
* Minimum of 1 year GMP related laboratory experience
* General laboratory skills, experience with pipettes, analytical equipment, and other automated instrumentation
* Experience using Empower III
* Excellent communication skills- with oral and written
* Strong organization and attention to detail
* Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies (GMP knowledge a plus)
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
* Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration
* Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time Monday through Friday with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.