Sai Life Sciences a leading global contract research and manufacturing organization that provides services to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Sai Life Sciences is building a new research hub in Watertown, MA to be our anchor in the Boston area so we can continue to partner with world-class companies around the globe, to solve unique problems across a wide spectrum of drug discovery activities.
We are seeking innovative and highly motivated scientists to join our growing Discovery Biology team as a Research Associate/Senior Research Associate (title commensurate with experience). This role will work collaboratively with members of the Sai biology group and will be responsible for the development, and implementation of in vitro experiments to address the unique needs of our individual partners with the goal to build lasting business relationships.
We will be relocating our office to a much larger space as we grow in Watertown, MA in October 2021.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
· B.S. with a minimum of 1-2 years of post-graduate industry/academic research experience in cancer biology, cellular and molecular biology, immunology, or a closely related field, is required.
· Demonstrated hands-on experience with tissue culture, western blotting, and cell-based assays. FACS or Biacore experience is a plus
· Demonstrated independence in experimental design, execution, data analysis and troubleshooting is required.
· Proficiency in utilizing software such as Powerpoint, Microsoft office, Graphpad, etc, for data analysis and figure generation is required.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment is essential.
· Effective communication of work, plans and progress using written and verbal communication.
· Attention to details with excellent organizational skills, and accurate record keeping is a requirement.