Job DescriptionEssential Duties and Responsibilities
QualificationsBasic Minimum Qualifications
- Demonstrates and Promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- clean, dry, and store glassware for the laboratory use
- Dispose of waste solutions
- Retrive washroom acid and solvents
- Clean and Maintain glassware areas
- Learn simple laboratory operations such as media production
- Learn and use inventory and ordering system for lab supplies
- Assist with receiving and placing lab supplies in proper place
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently an as part of a team, self motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Position is part time (20 hrs/week). .Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Fresno CA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays