- Prepare/ extract samples for analysis.
- After successfully passing initial IDOC for an analytical method for a matrix, able to run passing initial calibration, daily QC, and MBs.
- Understand basic QC requirements for at least one analytical method for analysis. Keep good recordkeeping for analytical sequence, and updates logbook daily
- Routinely load samples on auto sampler (if applicable) for at least two analytical batches for both soil and aqueous matrix; able to check and verify sample ids and pH for aqueous samples and has ability to run sample dilutions if necessary.
- Produce data, conduct a detailed review, and enter data into LIMS
- Report level 2 data package with limited errors.
- Follow special instructions, if any are indicated on the work order.
- Perform basic maintenance of the instrument/ auto sampler.
- After successfully demonstrating above duties, whenever time permits, learn additional analytical methods, advanced data reporting, and increase productivity for additional analytical batches.
- Other duties may be required per laboratory demands.
- GCMS VOA (1-5 Years Experience Required in GCMS Volatiles (method 8260 preferred)
- Bachelors in Chemistry or other related science majors.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Garden Grove, CA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays