EAG Laboratories has a great opportunity for a highly motivated Scientist to join the team. In this role, the individual will:
* Interpret analytical data from LCMS instrumentation and apply understanding to solving a specific problem
* Optimize LCMS data interpretation using software such as Thermo Mass Frontier
* Apply additional analytical data from techniques such as GC-MS, FTIR, NMR and ICP in solving a specific problem
* Write scientific reports fit for the audience that includes specific conclusions, exact methodology, and supporting analytical data
* Maintain analytical instrumentation and troubleshoot problems when necessary
* Work comfortably in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines
* Author standard operating procedures and demonstrate the ability to follow procedures
* Collaborate effectively in a team environment
* Communicate constructively with other scientists and managers
* Exhibit proficiency in Microsoft Office (Including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
* M.S./Ph.D. in Chemistry
* 2 to 5 years of industrial experience preferred but not required
* Experience with LCMS is required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.