Job DescriptionFormulations Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Executing formulation development efforts for investigational pharmaceutical products
- Developing and preparing liquid and solid formulations, including solutions and suspensions and different types of solid dosage forms
- Lab-scale powder handling, such as blending, granulation, encapsulation, or compression
- Characterization of crystalline and amorphous phases in pharmaceutical products and formulations, applying solid state characterization methods such as DSC, XRPD, or vibrational spectroscopy
- Documentation and reporting of results to a senior scientist
- Support of laboratory investigations of unexpected results as needed
- Effective interaction with other technical groups is critical including partnership with the scientific project lead
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Experience in a pharmaceutical product development laboratory
- Research or Industrial experience with at least one of the following techniques: X-Ray Powder Diffraction, Raman Spectroscopy, Differential Scanning Calorimetry.
- Experience with Microsoft office products (Word, Excel)
- Ability to multi-task and be self motivated
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision
Additional InformationWhat We Offer
- BS in chemistry, materials science, engineering, or a related discipline with 3-5 years experience or MS and 1-2 years experience
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our clients quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Rahway, NJ are encouraged to apply.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.