Eurofins BPT-Columbia is looking for a 2nd shift QA Associate, Scientific Report Reviewer join our Quality Assurance team located in Columbia, Missouri. The QA Associate, Scientific Report Reviewer position is an entry level / intermediate-level position involved in somewhat complex day-to-day activities in a laboratory setting under prescribed processes (protocols, standard operating procedures, methods, etc.).
Responsibilities include completing work for research and development under CGMP and/or GLP guidelines for studies, documentation, etc. Assisting in conducting, monitoring and reporting studies to ensure data accuracy and report quality. Providing somewhat complex analytical work on projects and studies using a range of analytical techniques and instruments. Working with increasing independence on studies and assignments.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess
* Experience with GLP and/or GMP and knowledge of HPLC and/or GC.
* Experience with LIMS system desirable.
* Experience reviewing Empower.
* Familiarity and/or experience in a laboratory setting is required.
* Good organizational skills; ability to follow direction and good communication skills are required.
* Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
* Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as chemistry, biochemistry, biology, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, or other directly related field or degree with comparable coursework in the above areas and a minimum of one to two years of experience in a directly relevant or demonstrated comparable competency and skill attainment is required.
* A Master's degree in a relevant field may be substituted for the bachelor's degree and experience.
* Two years bio/pharmaceutical experience with knowledge of regulatory requirements preferred.
* Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 2 p.m.-10:30 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Columbia, MO are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.