Eurofins BPT-Columbia is looking for a Data Reviewer to join our Quality Assurance team located in Columbia, Missouri. The Data Reviewer position is an entry level to intermediate level professional position involved in somewhat complex day-to-day activities in a QA/Laboratory setting under prescribed processes (protocols, standard operating procedures, methods, etc.).
Responsibilities include reviewing work for research and development under CGMP and/or GLP guidelines for studies, documentation, etc. Assisting in reviewing, monitoring and reporting studies to ensure data accuracy and report quality. Providing analytical review work on projects and studies using a knowledge of analytical techniques and instruments. Working with increasing independence on studies and assignments.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess
* Familiarity and/or experience in a laboratory setting is required.
* Good organizational skills; ability to follow direction and good communication skills are required.
* Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
* Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as chemistry, biochemistry, biology, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, or other directly related field or degree with comparable coursework in the above areas.
* Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
Position is full-time, Sunday - Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Columbia, MO are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and PTO, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.