Job DescriptionCandidates hired for this position will receive a $1,500 sign on bonus payment within 30 days from their start date.
- Create and review literature for marketing new methods and instruments capabilities to clients.
- Perform analysis using sophisticated instruments, such as Gas Chromatograph (GC) and High Performance Liquid Chromatograph (HPLC).
- Understand and follow Quality System documents relevant to responsibilities, e.g., Quality Manual, SOPs, and Methods.
- Adhere to appropriate quality measures to meet or exceed the standards set by ISO/IEC 17025, government regulatory (cGMP, GLP), and company requirements, relevant to assigned duties.
- Adhere to all pertinent health, safety, and environmental regulations relative to assigned analytical work; maintain and assist others in maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Follow all company guidelines and procedures relevant to assigned duties.
- Interact with prospective clients in order to define their problems and issue appropriate quotes and proposals; interact with existing clients to assure that they are kept informed and their needs are met.
- Plan resource allocations so that project deadlines are met.
- Lead and perform new method validation and method optimization.
- Assist technical departments and clients to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Present research data to colleagues both internally and externally.
- Assist laboratory staff in making sure that analytical work done under cGMP and GLP meets requirements.
- Maintain a neat and accurate record system; keep accurate records of work performed on a daily basis; record data and results in logbook, record book or BookMaster and enter the data or results into eLIMS either manually or through automatic export in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create and review reports.
- Recommend more accurate or efficient laboratory equipment or procedures.
- Maintain a perpetual state of readiness and willingness to respond to the queries and needs of clients, staff, and co-workers.
- Remain current on technical, industry, and business advancements and trends as suggested by supervisor.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all company employees. Communicate orally and in writing to co-workers. This includes "intra" and "inter" departmental employees.
- Ensure that proprietary methodologies are not disclosed to non-employees except as approved in writing by the Laboratory Manager or appointed designate.
- Promote the company image through the exercising of sound and ethical business practices as related to the public and our customers.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Responsive, independent problem solver and action oriented
- Undergraduate degree with 10+ years of experience
- Masters with 5-10+ years experience
- PhD with 1-4 years of experience
- Prior analytical experience with HPLC, LC/MS preferred
- Prior experience with wet chemistry preferred
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work!
Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success, allowing them to advance quickly. Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.