The candidate for this position will lead and perform cell biology/cell culture process development in support of the Drug Product Development in Spring House, PA.
- The candidate's primary responsibilities will include leading and participating in design of experiments
- Executing the planned experiments
- Optimizing cell biology/cell culture for drug product development
- Data analysis for early and late stage products
- The candidate will lead design and execution of the development studies to identify and determine process parameter ranges for drug product development.
- BS/MS in biology or biochemistry with at least 1-5 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with GLP/GMP concepts and aseptic techniques for cell biology/cell handling/cell culture
- Familiarity with data analysis
- Good communication skills oral and written
- Demonstrated knowledge of cell biology/cell culture in a R&D environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness in a complex, matrix environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt effectively to rapidly changing organization issues, structures and dynamics.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Spring House, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays