Job DescriptionEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with Tech Transfer team and/or R&D to ensure smooth, efficient, and successful execution of new bioassay process transfer to Cell Services
- Responsible for scale-up new bioassay from cell lines
- Culture, expansion and freeze down of clonal, assay ready, MCB, WCB, custom order, and bioassay cells following detailed SOPs
- May help troubleshooting issue related to product and scale up performance
- Preform equipment Installation Qualification (IQ)/ Operational Qualification (OQ)/ Performance Qualification (PQ) reports and activities
- Prepare reagents and cell culture media using aseptic technique
- Maintain laboratory equipment, reagent inventories, and laboratory notebooks
- Revise or generate new SOPs as needed
- Organization and maintenance of frozen cell stock libraries
- Participation in and presentation at group laboratory meetings.
- Supporting team members to group projects.
- Continue to help with Lean implementation
- Other duties as required and assigned
- B.S or Masters in a relevant life sciences with at least 2 year of industrial experience which includes expertise in culturing various cell lines.
- Hands on experience with cell culture and aseptic technique is required.
- Must be able to utilize basic math and chemistry concepts for preparing solutions and cell suspensions.
- A solid understanding of basic biochemistry and cell biology is required.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and independently
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable and experienced working in a commercially focused lab environment.
- Must able to follow SOPs, make careful observation, and to keep clear and complete records of work.
- Experience in culturing mammalian cells is required
- Knowledge of using Excel, PowerPoint or other programs for laboratory sample and reagent management is a plus
- Experience in cryopreservation of mammalian cells is required
- GMP experience is a plus
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Fremont, CA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays