- Developing, validating, and conducting bioanalytical methods related to large molecule biotherapeutic drug development across all therapeutic areas
- Develops assays to measure the in vitro and in vivo interaction of biopharmaceutical drugs with their cellular targets in biological matrices
- Manage critical reagent procedures to support flow cytometry-based methods for detection of chimeric antigen receptor expressing cells and the receptor occupancy of biotherapeutics to cell surface targets in whole blood samples supporting product manufacturing, pre-clinical and clinical studies
- Set day-to-day objectives and perform more complex tasks and novel procedures
- Work with day-to-day autonomy
- Act as an individual contributor but may guide others on a team on processes, techniques or tasks
- Recommend increasingly complex modifications to existing systems, processes, techniques or programs for improvement
- Explain work with independent analysis and conclusions related to assigned tasks through written and oral communication
- Interact with immediate supervisor and project team members/leaders
- Responsible for coordinating the preparation of critical reagents and distribution to stakeholders
- Responsible for monitoring inventory, stability, and expiry of critical reagents.
- Responsible for all documentation for project's critical reagents
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal and external partners to obtain the data necessary to prepare documentation and issue Certificate of Analysis and Expiration Memos.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal and external partners to compile needed data as appropriate for trending of critical reagents.
- Author of electronic lab notebook entry, expiration memos, and SOPs to support projects
- Assist in developing recommendations for improving standard procedures
- Maintain accurate record keeping and experimental data with the use of statistical packages and standard databases
- Communicate results to supervisor in a timely manner
- Support the work of project members to accomplish team objectives on time and within budget
- May place orders in purchasing systems or maintain supplies to proactively support projects
- Attends cross-functional project meetings as representative for our group
- Attend in-house seminars and local/regional scientific meetings in own field
- Present own work to members of department or external consultants as needed
- M.S. with 3-5 years of experience or a B.S./B.A. with 4-8 years of experience, performing progressively advanced duties at the Associate Scientist I level, or the equivalent training/experience
- Experience with flow cytometry is required.
- Understanding of analytical data generated from performing biological and biochemical analytical techniques such as cell-based assays or immunoassays.
- Ability to identify/understand complex needs and help design solutions for laboratory workflows is required
- A passion for troubleshooting and creative thinking is required
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to liaise with scientists, vendors, and external collaborators is required
- Strong documentation skills (Word, Powerpoint etc) and ability to work effectively within various electronic data systems is required
- Experience in working with inventory systems and understanding of their processes is preferred
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams in a matrix environment is preferred
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Spring House, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays