- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Organizes and conducts routine analyses independently and in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs and regulatory agency guidelines
- Documents work and maintains study documentation and laboratory records
- Independently able to use and perform basic troubleshooting of laboratory equipment and software appropriate for assigned tasks, while learning to perform routine and non-routine maintenance
- Provides input and participates in project meetings
- Performs peer review and QC review of data
- Performs assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively completes multiple assignments.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment and maintains a positive attitude. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment
- Understands data generated, and history of methods.
- Recognizes deviations from normal results and inform Study Director, Principal Investigator, and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data and participates in corrective action of problems.
- Identifies problems, determines appropriate actions, and implements solutions with support or independently as appropriate.
- Able to adapt to new procedures or particular needs as directed.
- Able to identify critical steps in an assay.
- Leads process improvement initiatives.
- Completes all required training courses.
- Trains and assists less experienced staff
- May assist in optimizing and validating methods for a variety of matrices
- Participates in client visits or calls as needed
- Learns to write text for reports, methods and, or protocols
- Knowledge of departmental procedures and policies
- Viewed as a resource within their team
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required. (List three to five key quantifiable skills or position requirements that the candidate must have to be considered for this position.)
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (Laboratory experience may be substituted for degree)
- 1.5 - 2 years lab experience
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work!
Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success, allowing them to advance quickly. Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.