The Temple University School of Pharmacy invites applications for a Senior Associate Dean for Professional Programs to serve as the chief academic officer for the professional Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program and to assist the Dean of the School of Pharmacy in ensuring the PharmD Program is of the highest caliber.
- Provide strategic leadership for the PharmD program
- Oversee accreditation
- Ensure strategic alignment of educational efforts in the school
- Develop strategic partnerships with other schools and colleges within Temple University
- Collaborate with regional associate deans on PharmD education opportunities
- Serve as the PharmD program ambassador with professional organizations
Access the long form job description at https://pharmacy.temple.edu/about/positions-available.
Temple University is committed to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion. The School of Pharmacy's location in metropolitan Philadelphia, one of the nation's most iconic cities, provides future leaders from across Philadelphia, the country, and the world an opportunity to grow their careers and make a real impact. The Temple University Health Sciences Center Campus provides abundant opportunities to collaborate with other health professional educators, clinicians, and researchers in the Katz School of Medicine, the Kornberg School of Dentistry, the School of Podiatric Medicine, and the Temple University Hospital and health system.
YourMembership. Keywords: Dean, Location: Philadelphia, PA - 19140