- Learn technical methods quickly and work independently
- Familiarity with analytical methods including cSDS, cIEF, HPLC, UV-Vis, slope spectroscopy
- Pipette accurately using various instruments
- Ability to think critically and ask pertinent scientific questions
- Communicate clearly
- Ability to build strong working relationships with client management and client sponsors.
- At least a BS/MS in Chemical Engineering, Biological Sciences, Chemistry or Biochemistry
- At least 3 years of relevant laboratory experience is required.
- Advanced degree in Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry, and Biochemistry
- Familiarity with Method development/optimization/qualification/validation
- A strong background and hands on experience with analytical techniques
- Experience technical writing: SOP's, validation reports
- Familiarity with Empower 3 and electronic lab notebooks
- Firm understanding of interpreting analytical data
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm (Core Hours). Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays