QualificationsBasic Minimum Qualifications:
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment, including, but not limited to cleaning and storing glassware and equipment.
- Operates general laboratory equipment, including, but not limited to performing daily balance accuracy checks and equipment calibration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs routine procedures including assisting in sample preparation and analysis.
- Troubleshoots equipment and performs routine maintenance.
- Does, calculations, conversions, and data compilation.
- Trains other staff as required.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma and 1-2 years of laboratory experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Principal Contacts and Scope of Communications:
- Internal: Interacts with operational personnel, scientific personnel, and department management.
- Travel Requirements
- Will be exposed to potential food allergens.
- Expected to understand the process for handling hazardous wastes and receive on-the-job training for handling specific waste types in their job area.
- Will be exposed to potential food allergens (ex. Milk, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, etc.).
- Overtime and weekend work as required.
- Work requires some standing and sitting for long periods of time, including working within a laboratory hood and standing at a bench top.
- Work requires use of PPE (personal protective equipment).
Position is full-time during the summer and then part-time during the winter. Variable schedule based on customer need, currently, 9:00a-6:00p. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Wenatchee, WA are encouraged to applyEurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.